Classes, Workshops and Events: General Information
Student Information and Fees
We offer a beautiful community center dedicated to offering a diverse schedule of different levels of Yoga. Each level is designed to help you bring vigor and vitality back to the body and open the mind for higher understanding. We have classes to suit beginning students, advanced students, those in rehabilitation or those who have been away from their practice and need some inspiration.
We are located at 2012 1/2 Fairview Road in the Five Points area of Raleigh, North Carolina.
Click here for written directions.
- Drop in classes are $14 per class ($12 for students and seniors); $20 for Level III classes; $5 for Children's Classes
- Class cards for 10 drop in classes are $120 with 60 day expiry. Click to purchase.
- Class cards for 20 drop in classes are $220 with 90 day expiry. Click to purchase.
- All classes with Chandra are preregistration and you must contact us to register
- Except workshops, Maha Sadhana, and classes with Chandra, our classes are drop in and do not require preregistration
- Weekly Maha Sadhana and monthly Intensives are preregistration only, please contact the School for details
- Cash/Check/Credit Card accepted
- Gift certificates available
- Unless otherwise specified, no preregistration is necessary. Just drop in a few minutes early to get acquainted with the school.
- Please be on time. All classes begin and end promptly. Come early and unwind before class.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot with loose/stretchy comfortable clothes for all classes.
- Mats and props are provided, although owning your own mat is strongly recommended.
- For your comfort do not eat a large meal 2 hours prior to a class.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne, perfume, essential oils or large jewelry to class.
- If you have a heart condition or any other serious ailment, please let your instructor know before class begins.